What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive set of insights and strategies about the Boer goat business for beginners
- Learn the key differences between Boers and other breeds of goats in terms of temperament, ease of breeding, and diseases
- How do you make the time to locate the Boer goat farms, arrange the appointments, and drive to them?
- Boer goats are good milkers, allowing them to raise multiple offspring with excellent weight gains
- Compared with other goat breeds, Boers put on more weight and generally look fuller and healthier
- You need to talk to BREEDERS about the industry, and VETS about Boer goat breeding and health
- What is the profitability of Boer goats compared to other breeds of goat and other livestock?
- Boer goats are fast growing (which means you can breed them quicker than other goat breeds)
- Boer goats are good breeders. Under good conditions, Boer goat can kid 3 times in 2 years!
- What things can I do to improve the quality of my herd as quickly and cheaply as possible?
- The Business Issues (like how many acres you need and what the marketable by-products are)
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Boer Goat Profits Guide scores 71.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.boergoatprofitsguide.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: boergoatprofitsguide.com you’ll also be taken through to boergoatprofitsguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)